Our Attorneys Can Help You with Your Workers’ Comp Claim
A Brooklyn on the job injury lawyer community members trust can make all the difference when you need to file a workers comp claim. A work injury can have a serious impact on the life that you once knew. A Brooklyn on the job injury lawyer locals recommend from Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. can help you put the pieces back together so that you can put this hardship behind you.
Do You Have a Claim? Initiating the Workers’ Comp Process
If you have been injured at work, you may be wondering what rights you have and if filing a workers’ compensation claim is the appropriate next step. If you have been seriously injured while at work, chances are good that you may be eligible for workers’ comp benefits. A Brooklyn on the job injury lawyer New Yorkers rely on from our firm can review the details of your case and make recommendations about the steps you should take to protect your rights. Initiating a workers’ compensation claim includes:
- Speaking to your employer and reporting the injury
- Seeking medical care from a doctor so they can evaluate your injuries. Injuries can worsen rapidly which is why it’s so important to see a doctor even if you don’t think that you are seriously injured.
- Providing your employer with documentation of your accident and the medical treatment that you underwent.
- An on the job injury lawyer in Brooklyn from Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. can determine how what workers’ comp benefits you are qualified to receive.
Call us today at (516) 595-0106 to set up a free consultation. A Brooklyn on the job injury lawyer employees trust from our firm can help determine whether or not you have a valid case.
Workers Compensation Benefits
If you have been out of work due to a work-related injury, you very likely have also suffered financially. Thankfully, a work injury lawyer Brooklyn offers from our firm may be able to swiftly procure the compensation to which you are entitled. You may qualify to receive compensation for:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Compensation for permanent injuries
- Vocational rehabilitation if you must change jobs due to your injury
Long Term or Permanent Work Injuries
If you have been victim of an accident at work, the impact can be devastating. It’s likely you will have many questions about compensation benefits. You may even be worried about whether or not you will be able to return to work. If you received injuries that impact your ability to resume the duties of your old job, we may be able to help.
Since 1991, Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. has helped injured workers with their compensation claims. We can make every effort to swiftly resolve your claim and reach a positive resolution. Make the right call today by contacting Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. at (516) 595-0106 to speak with a skilled Brooklyn on the job injury lawyer injured workers turn to for help.